Thursday, June 4, 2009

ok

So, at the moment, I am sitting in Panera Bread, working on doing my memorandum that is due tomorrow.

First, lemme say 'scuse my foolishness for yesterday, I realized later that I was PMS-ing.  that resume workshop really snuffed my ass out! LMAOO I swear I was sitting in that seminar with my blood jumping, heart palpitating, the whole bit.. LMAOO

I am still  pissed about the rent shit, but oh well, it is not the first time, imma take the landlord's lecture with a smile and try not to smack him..  after all playing russian roulette with my checking account IS my fault, no matter which way I look at it. I just got caught up....

Now, the point of this blog as I am sitting in Panera bread is that I am not going to get SHIT done cuz there is too much distraction.  (internet is cut off for the moment *shrugs*) and this chick is sitting behind me FLAPPING HER FUCKING GIBS!!!! I am soooooooo glad that when I had a cell phone, I did not talk loudly in public and REFUSED to talk on the cell phone while on the bus or train unless it was a bonafide EMERGENCY!!!!

Now, keep in mind, that I do not have cigs (sheddup) as it is the day before payday and this chick behind me IS ABOUT TO FEEL MY WRATH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok, as soon as a i posted, she got up and left.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she was reading over your shoulder...roflmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. LMAOOO
    but for her to do that, she would have to be waaaaaay taller than me, which she wasn't. LMAO

    ReplyDelete