Friday, May 29, 2009

I Hope Her Little Ass Freezes Today...

Well, today is MiniMe's kindergarten class trip.  They are able to wear their own clothes today.  Of course, little Miss. Diva MiniMe picked out her outfit on Monday.  LOLOLOL I agreed to it because after I checked the weather, it said 80s for today which would have been fine.  So today, I get up and check the weather and it said 75 with a chance of rain in the evening which mean at about 3, the temp may start to drop.  Sooo I am like, hmmmm, I dunno, that outfit may be pushing it today.  So, Miss. Thang got her little behind up, bounced into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and washed her face without discussion, turned to me and asks is her outfit ready for her on the couch. LOLOLOL And so I was like, well sweetie, it may be a little too chilly outside for that outfit and she was like, I can just wear my coat MOTHERRRRR!!!! lmaoo I was like FINE, I surely was not up for an argument.  Now, don't get me wrong, I do believe in being the parent but I also know when to (1) pick my argument because this outfit deal would have caused her to have major attitude issues this morning and I wasn't up for it and (2) the best lesson is a bought one.  I have the kind of kid that she has to learn certain lessons all on her own and then it is no longer an issue or major discussion.  So I just said, OK, but you may be cold today.  Soooo, we get to school and of course all of the other little girls are in longer sleeves and pants and she goes in and sashays her little behind their just positively BEAMING. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

Her posing is a hoot!!!!

26 comments:

  1. there is a reason god invented sweaters
    that middle pose is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  2. mini me is RIGHT! too cute...i'm sure she won't care being a little chilly as long as she looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think that girls don't feel the weather until they're in their 20's.

    My kids wear the stupidest shit when it's cold. If I wore it I'd freeze to death and get arrested for scaring the general population

    She looks hella cute, though =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure doesn't mind being cold and the funny thing is, she is not gonna tell me she is cold cuz she doesn't want me to be right! LMAOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that what it is??? Ever since her spring clothes has been bought and the weather is just a little bit warm, she has been giving me the FLUX!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is that she got her hand on....lol

    she looks great.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little rascal thinks she has hips. LOLOLOL *whispers* I ain't gonna tell ya she has a little figure 8 going on, pray with me she doesn't inherit the triple Ds cuz if she does, Imma be in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweater!!! mine wants her new stuff the day after i get it. i just hide it or let her pack it in her backpack,lol

    her father got her a new tshirt last nite so she was determined to wear it today

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now...already ESTABLISHED...that your baby is a fashionista...and for fashionistas...ITS FASHION ABOVE COMFORT!!! So yes...when she's older, you will see babygirl tipping out on 4-inch heels when its..20 INCHES OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!

    So...its a good thing you're getting ready for it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. imo just pray for u...cause my 3 daughters....oh lawd....i put my threats out there......

    juat make sure your gun is legal....

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Well, at least she's got style!

    she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. RE: Weather: when I was a teen, I had this thin leather jacket that was the bomb! EVERYBODY thought my thin little leather jacket (with no insulation to speak of) was THE fashion statement. and me, like a fool, I would wear that bad assed, but dreadfully thin, leather jacket in the midst of horrid NYC winters. I don't know how I did that shit!

    I froze my Nuyorican ass for several winters, but i looked GOOD! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. ummm looked good teeth chattering and everythang!!!


    ReplyDelete
  14. Your daughter is just too cute!!! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! well, at least i thought I looked good. Kids don't have any sense, that's why they have parents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wore mini-skirts to school in january with 6 inches of snow on the ground
    i just had a long wool coat, boots and wool tights
    i was foine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gurl BYE! LOLOL If i can keep her from losing or getting her sweaters FILTHY (cuz she takes them off) then we are good! Today, I had to put her on one of her church sweaters. LOLOLOL

    And uhhh, yeah, when she gets something new, I don''t even argue with her. I try to hide it as long as poosible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SOO not looking forward to that day! lolol

    ReplyDelete
  19. what happens when the parents don't have sense either? *whistling* lmao

    ReplyDelete
  20. my mother would have drop kicked my into the fifth dimensions of hell if I THOUGHT of a mini-skirt. LMAOOO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Imma have to move out of Chicago to do that! LMAOO Chicago has a no gun ordinance, I dont know why cuz it is not helping any!

    ReplyDelete
  22. my mother wore micro minis in the 60's, the stuff i wore was TAME
    plus i was in college at 17, so i wuz freeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  23. SMH...you aint seen nothing yet...MiniMe looks great...I love the outfit...she has fashion sense...you just wait...LOL...!!!

    ReplyDelete